At Memorial, our team is here to care for you
July 6, 2021
If the past year has taught us anything, it’s that our health and the health of our loved ones means everything. This concept is not new to Memorial Medical Center as the health and safety of our patients and team has always been our top priority, and as the healthcare leader in Southern New Mexico, we know our community holds Memorial to the highest standard for care.
Over the past few months, cases of COVID-19 have declined significantly in our hospital and community, and federal and state COVID-19 restrictions continue to ease. With these changes, it’s important to know and understand the impact on our hospital’s operations.
Currently, we are treating only a handful of patients who have tested positive for COVID-19.
We are proud to report more than 85 of our team and medical staff has been fully vaccinated, and we encourage you to do the same.
We are excited to make important changes like:
- Welcoming back visitors and volunteers to our facilities
- Reopening our gift shop, cafeteria, lobbies and waiting rooms to the public
- Discontinuing mandatory pre-operative COVID testing
We continue to take all the necessary precautions to keep our patients and staff safe, and the following protocols have not changed:
- Enforcing a universal masking policy
- Implementing the most effective cleaning and disinfecting protocols
Importantly, we continue to strictly adhere to the latest CDC and state guidance for healthcare settings. As these guidelines continue to evolve, we will update our policies and protocols accordingly.
We would like to remind you:
If you haven’t already, get vaccinated and be a vaccine hero!
- If you have been delaying your healthcare for any reason, now is the time to address those concerns, large or small, that you’ve been putting off.
- Our doors are open; our facilities are clean and safe; and our team is ready to care for you.
- We are here to help, providing a range of quality healthcare services from routine screenings, to surgeries, to emergency care.
- Get the care you need now.
- To find a healthcare provider, call our Physician Referral Line at 1-800-424-DOCS or visit our Find a Doctor tab our website mmclc.org.
- We also offer online scheduling and telehealth options for your convenience.
We are honored to serve as your healthcare provider and are so appreciative of the support you’ve shown our teams over the past year. Together, we are eager to move forward with your continued support. Don’t wait to get the care you need. Get care now. After all, your health means everything.