We are resuming most student rotations at the hospital but have made some changes to our requirements and routine process during this time of COVID-19 pandemic. Prior to beginning your experience with us at Memorial Medical, it is important to learn more about how to operate within the hospital in a safe and effective manner.
Beginning Wednesday, 9/9/2020, at 0600 , MMC transitioned the flow of traffic for Students at the main campus through Main Hospital Entrance. If your clinical rotation is in the evening or on weekends, please make arrangements with your preceptor to have them escort you through a different entrance as you will not have badge access to doors as a Student.
a) Dedicated Staff Entrance (for Employees, Providers, Vendors, Contractors)
b) Main Hospital Entrance (for Patients, Visitors, Students)
c) Emergency Department Entrance (for Emergency Department Patients)
Welcome! If you are unfamiliar with the process for requesting a student rotation at Memorial Medical Center, please review the resources below. We encourage academic institutions and students to save this web link as a way to access the most current documents and procedures while learning at the hospital.
- Process for Students of: Medicine, Osteopathy, Physicians Assistant, or Advanced Practice Nursing (e.g., NP, CRNA, CNM, etc.)
- Process for Students of: All other non-medical and non-advanced practiced programs (e.g., Nursing, Physical Therapy, Respiratory Therapy, etc.)
All students and onsite instructors will need to fulfill each requirement outlined in this packet every academic semester. For greater details please review the link above.
- Click HERE for the Student Walkthrough Guide (pending update)
- Most Current Version: MMC 2021 Student and Travelers Orientation
- Education Login Portal: LifeTalent Center
If you need additional assistance, or for any questions, please contact our: