Experience Counts! Recipient of the Best Hospital Reader's Choice Award 2003 - 2013, 2015, 2017 and 2021!
Voted Best Place to Work 2021 and Best Cancer Center 2021
Plus numerous other awards for the 2021 Bulletin's Best of the Mesilla Valley, including:
- Best Local Heroes - MMC Emergency & COVID-19 Units Staff (Lifesavers!)
- First, Second & Third Best Nurses all work at Memorial Medical Center
- Best Physical Therapy Facility
- Best Mental Health Facility
- Best Medical Group - Memorial Cancer Center
Many of the winning physicians are also on the medical staff at MMC:
- First, Second & Third Best Cardiologist
- First, Second & Third Best Gastroenterologist
- Second Place Best Hearing Care Provider
- First, Second & Third Best Oncologist
- First, Second & Third Best Orthopedist
- First & Third Best Pediatrician
- First, Second & Third Best Physician
- First, Second & Third Best Podiatrist
- First & Third Best Surgeon
Located in the Mesilla Valley of southern New Mexico - between the stunning Organ Mountains and the rambling Rio Grande - Memorial Medical Center serves the more than 300,000 residents of Las Cruces, Doña Ana County, and the surrounding region. We offer a spectrum of care to our patients, including diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Nothing is more important to us than patient safety and delivering the highest quality care. In addition to our everyday concentration on these goals, Memorial Medical Center is an enthusiastic partner hospital of the National Patient Safety Foundation and participant in the organization's "Stand Up for Patient Safety" campaign.
We are also one of twelve hospitals in New Mexico that have joined the New Mexico Medical Review Association (NMMRA) in a focused effort to enhance methodology and ensure the best treatment for each and every patient each and every time.
Memorial Medical Center is a part of LifePoint Health.
Our Leadership Team
Chief Executive Officer
575.521.2258 or 575.521.2291
|Caryn Iverson RN, DHA, MSN, MBA
Chief Nursing Officer
|Dolores Gomez, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Financial Officer
|Mary Armijo MBA, MS CIS, FACHE
|Perry Ballard, RN, MSN
Assistant Chief Nursing Officer
Board of Trustees
(Phone messages are taken in Administration 575.521.2258)
|Dr. Johnathan Owens|
|Dr. Robbie Shoots||Brandon Young||Fernando Macias|
|Gary Esslinger||Ifo Pili||Alvin Dominguez|