Memorial Medical Center
Experience Counts! Recipient of the "Best Hospital" Reader's Choice Award 2003 - 2013, 2015 and 2017!
Located in the Mesilla Valley of southern New Mexico - between the stunning Organ Mountains and the rambling Rio Grande - Memorial Medical Center serves the more than 300,000 residents of Las Cruces, Doña Ana County, and the surrounding region. We offer comprehensive care to our patients, including the latest in diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Nothing is more important to us than patient safety and delivering the highest quality care. In addition to our everyday concentration on these goals, Memorial Medical Center is an enthusiastic partner hospital of the National Patient Safety Foundation and participant in the organization's "Stand Up for Patient Safety" campaign.
We are also one of twelve hospitals in New Mexico that have joined the New Mexico Medical Review Association (NMMRA) in a focused effort to enhance methodology and ensure the best treatment for each and every patient each and every time.
Our Leadership Team
- John Harris, Chief Executive Officer, 575-521-2258 or 575-521-2291
- Steve Ruwoldt, Chief Operating Officer, 575-532-7428
- Steve Winegeart, Chief Financial Officer, 575-521-5295
- Caryn Iverson RN, DHA, MSN, MBA, Chief Nursing Officer, 575-521-5005
- Don Hislop, Assistant Chief Nursing Officer, 575-521-2282
- Dolores Gomez, MD, Chief Medical Officer, 575-521-2218
Board of Trustees
(Phone messages are taken in Administration 575-521-2258)
- Prasad Podila, MD, Chair
- Eddie Binder, Vice Chair
- John Harris, Secretary
- Fernando Macias
- Stuart Ed
- Gary Esslinger
- Robert Garza
- Frances Scappaticci