Physician Opportunities UNPUBLISHED
Committed to our physicians' and providers' success
Our vision is to create places where physicians and providers want to practice. We offer unique opportunities for you to prosper and grow personally and professionally in beautiful Southern New Mexico. We believe that physician collaboration is crucial to the delivery of quality care, so we work to build and maintain strong, supportive and productive relationships with our physicians. Discover more than a job - Find the career opportunity that will advance you and the future of healthcare.
Get To Know The Area
Outdoor adventure. Unique culinary experiences. Vibrant culture. Rich history. Affordable place to live. From national parks and monuments to one of the top-rated farmer's markets in the country, Las Cruces offers a world filled with natural wonder, year-round excitement, and historic proportions of fun!Explore Las Cruces
At Memorial Medical Center, you can pursue a career in a broad and inspiring range of specialties. Find the career opportunity that will advance you and the future of healthcare.
We appreciate the gravity of the decision you face in choosing your next practice opportunity and understand that it impacts not only the advancement of your clinical career, but your personal life. We believe an honest, open, and communicative partnership between you and our staff leads to confident decisions. Let's talk!
About Las Cruces, New Mexico
Las Cruces boasts a thriving economic climate, vibrant culture, and expansive outdoor adventures! The metro area is among the top ten fastest-growing cities in the U.S., with a population of 105,000. The city offers all the amenities of modern living with the relaxed atmosphere of a small town. More about Las Cruces:
- More than 350 days of sunshine a year
- Second largest city in New Mexico
- Year-round excitement and historic proportions of fun
- Cost of living 3% below the national average, housing 12% below national averages, and many new housing developments being built
- Learn more about Las Cruces by visiting the visitors bureau website, here
About Memorial Medical Center
At MMC, we offer a spectrum of care to our patients, including cancer care, cardiology (open heart), orthopedics, labor and delivery, level IV trauma center, and more. We are also proud to be recognized as a leader in providing quality care. Here’s a list of some of our awards, recognition, and achievements:
- Voted Best Hospital, Best ER, Best Place to Have a Baby, Best Cancer Center, and One of the Best Places to Work in the Mesilla Valley
- American College of Cardiology (ACC) accreditations including cardiac rehabilitation program, chest pain center, and heart failure
- Joint Commission certified in bariatric surgery, knee replacement surgery, and hip replacement surgery
- Certified Primary Stroke Center designated by The Joint Commission
- American College of Surgeons (ACOS) - Only Accredited Cancer Program in Southern New Mexico and West Texas