Memorial Medical Center has three, fully equipped catheterization labs that are well suited to accommodate both scheduled and emergent procedures. Our catheterizations labs operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our highly trained teams are able to perform both cardiac and peripheral procedures. Some of the procedures that we perform in the catherization labs include:
- Diagnostic Catheterization – Left & Right Heart
- Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD)
- MRI Compatible Pacemaker Implantation
- Reveal Loop Recorder Implantation
- Stent Placement
- Peripheral Stenting and Angiography
Memorial also has a patient preparation and recovery unit with specially trained staff who care for Catheterization Lab patients both before and after their procedures.
Do you have more questions regarding our Cardiovascular Services at Memorial Medical Center? Please feel free to reach out to our service line at (575) 521-2211.