Rama MedavarapuHematology & Oncology
2530 S. Telshor Blvd., Suite 201
Las Cruces, NM 88011
Dr. Rama received her MD at Gandhi Medial Collage in Andhra Pradesh, India.
Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Dr. Medavarapu (or, Dr. Rama, as she calls herself) is a University of New Mexico Cancer Center Medical Oncologist. Dr. Rama is a highly trained and compassionate physician. She enjoys a wide variety of interests and activities as a resident of Las Cruces and is proud to be practicing at Memorial Cancer Center alongside Dr. Adler and Dr. Greenfield.
Internal Medicine Residency - Scanton Temple Residency Program, Pennsylvania
Hematology and Oncology - Motefiore Medical Center, New York
- Benign/Nonmalignant Hematologic Conditions such as Anemia, Thrombocytopenia, Leukopenia
- Bleeding & Clotting Disorders
- Malignant Hematologic Conditions
- Solid Organ Tumors with special interest in Lung and GI Malignancies
- Palliative Care
- Intravenous/Intrathecal Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Biopsy