Students & Contract Affiliates
We are resuming most student rotations at the hospital but have made some changes to our requirements and routine process during this time of COVID-19 pandemic. Prior to beginning your experience with us at Memorial Medical, it is important to learn more about how to operate within the hospital in a safe and effective manner.
Beginning Wednesday, 9/9/2020, at 0600 , MMC will transition the flow of traffic at the main campus through 3 Entrances:
a) Dedicated Staff Entrance (for Employees, Providers, Vendors, Contractors)
b) Main Hospital Entrance (for Patients, Visitors, Students)
c) Emergency Department Entrance (for Emergency Department Patients)
Welcome! If you are unfamiliar with the process for requesting a student rotation at Memorial Medical Center, please review the resources below. We encourage academic institutions and students to save this web link as a way to access the most current documents and procedures while learning at the hospital.
- Process for Students of: Medicine, Osteopathy, Physicians Assistant, or Advanced Practice Nursing (e.g., NP, CRNA, CNM, etc.)
- Process for Students of: All other non-medical and non-advanced practiced programs (e.g., Nursing, Physical Therapy, Respiratory Therapy, etc.)
All students and onsite instructors will need to fullfill each requirement outlined in this packet every academic semester. For greater details please review the link above.
- Click HERE for the Student Walkthrough Guide
- Most Current Version: MMC 2021 Student and Travelers Orientation
- Education Login Portal: LifeTalent Center