I-25/University Construction Project Update
December 20, 2019
Starting January 2nd, 2020 the 1-25/University Road Construction Project will begin.
The project is designed to provide the following benefits:
- Add capacity to the I-25 southbound off-ramp at University
- Reduce congestion and weaving
- Provide direct connections to the Pan American Center parking lots
- Build two roundabouts for the free flow of traffic
- Promote sustainability through recycling and use of energy-efficient materials
- Encourage multi-modal transportation for bicyclists and pedestrians
Memorial and NMDOT have been working closely together to make sure available routes will be accessible to Memorial Medical Center and surrounding practices.
Please visit www.i25-university.com/ for the latest updates on this construction project.