2520 S. Telshor, Building A
Las Cruces, NM 88011
Dr. Briana Wellington received her medical degree and completed her residency training in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center in New Orleans. She is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology and is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Dr. Briana Wellington is a highly experienced, board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist. From a young age, Dr. Wellington had a great passion for science, specifically the how and why of the human body. Studying to become a physician, allowed her to pursue her passion for science all in preparation for a life of servanthood and service to those in her community. Dr. Wellington is committed to providing compassionate, competent women's health care for this community and she strives to ensure that her patients are well informed and make the best choices for their individual health.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY IN WOMEN’S HEALTH
- High & Low-Risk Prenatal Care and Delivery
- Contraception & Sterilization
- In Office Hysteroscopy, LEEP, Endometrial Ablation, Colposcopy
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Preventative Healthcare and Well Women Care
- Treatment of Menopause
- Uterine Fibroids and Polyps
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Basic Infertility