We are currently accepting new patients by appointment. Kids welcome!
To schedule an appointment, call 575-556-1860
About our Medical Staff
Dr. Jonathan Owens
Dr. Owens provides comprehensive care for disorders of the ears, nose and throat for adults and children. Dr. Owens is passionate about providing cutting-edge care to his patients, contributing to a productive health care community, and spending time with his family.
Dr. Owens earned his medical degree at the Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. He completed his residency training at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. He is Board Certified in Otolaryngology.
Areas of Specialty
- Sinus Disease and Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Hearing and Balance Disorders
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
For expedited registration, please download and fill out packet, in English or in Spanish, and bring with you to your appointment.
Our Hours and Location
8 AM -- 5 PM
1165 Commerce Drive, Suite A
Las Cruces, NM 88011
(across the street from the Post Office)
- Memorial Weight Loss Center of New Mexico
- Bone & Joint Center
- Family Healthcare Center Picacho
- General Surgery Associates
- The Imaging Center of Las Cruces
- Memorial Ear, Nose & Throat Institute
- MMC Cancer Center
- New Mexico Cardiac Care
- New Mexico Cardiovascular Associates
- Women's Medical Associates
- Memorial Urgent Care Sonoma
- Memorial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Wound Care Center
- Family Medicine Center