Recipient of the "Best Hospital" Reader's Choice Award 2003 - 2013
Located in the Mesilla Valley of southern New Mexico - between the stunning Organ Mountains and the rambling Rio Grande - Memorial Medical Center serves the 300,000 residents of Las Cruces, Doña Ana County, and the surrounding region. We offer comprehensive care to our patients, including the latest in diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative services, both on an inpatient and outpatient basis.
Nothing is more important to us than patient safety and delivering the highest quality care. In addition to our every day concentration on these goals, Memorial Medical Center is an enthusiastic partner hospital of the National Patient Safety Foundation and participant in the organization's "Stand Up for Patient Safety" campaign.
We are also one of twelve hospitals in New Mexico that have joined the New Mexico Medical Review Association (NMMRA) in a focused effort to enhance methodology and ensure the best treatment for each and every patient each and every time.
Our Leadership Team
- John Harris, Chief Executive Officer, 575-521-2258 or 575-521-2291
- Steve Ruwoldt, Chief Operating Officer, 575-532-7428
- Jim McGonnell, Chief Financial Officer, 575-556-5840
- Ann DeBooy, Chief Nursing Officer, 575-521-5005
- Bruce D. San Filippo, MD, Chief Medical Officer, 575-521-2218
- Laura Pierce, Chief Administrative Officer, 575-556-5831
- Lon Duncan, Assistant Administrator, 575-521-5072
- Dale Olson, Assistant Administrator, 575-521-5098
Board of Trustees
(Phone messages taken in Administration 575-521-2258)
- William Einig, MD, Chair
- Tilahun Adera, PhD, Vice Chair
- John Harris, Secretary
- Donna Brown
- Robert Garza
- Beverly Hine
- Catherine Kemmer, MD
- John Munoz
- Sue Padilla
- Sangeeth Shanbhag, MD
- Peggy Swoveland
- Marc Eidel, MD, Ex Officio
- Jim McGonnell, CFO, Ex Officio
Hospital Support Center
LifePoint Hospitals, Inc.
103 Powell Court, Suite 200
Brentwood, TN 37027